Let’s Walk for Global Peace
at Bible park in SouthEast Denver at 1:15PM on Saturday Nov 18th.
This will be an Eyes of Compassion silent walk. Significant others are welcome.
- circle up at the far end of the YALE AVE parking lot in front of the ball field.
- sound the bell for noble silence at 1:25,
- offer 5 minutes of noble silence in stillness for peace around the world,
- listen to a letter from Plum Village,
- walk slowly along the (wide hard packed dirt) canal path silently embodying peace through the quality of each step,
- return near our starting place (~ 30 minutes total walking meditation) and
- circle up again offering a final 5 minutes of still noble silence.
Directions to James A. Bible Park Yale Ave parking lot:
6802 E. Yale Ave, Denver
From I-25, Exit on Yale heading East.
Entrance to parking lot is on the right about 0.8 miles just past Monaco.
Following the walk tea and cider will be offered at the Cowden Cottage, which is less than two miles away. For those of you who don’t know where this is, ask me (Sandy) for directions at the event.